Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Route Revisited

I went to the school nurse's office today. As soon as she saw me she said, "I know what we're supposed to do now."

She took my phone number and sent me to the administration office to sign volunteer papers. This girl is helpful and efficient. I can't wait to work with her!

I filled out my papers and they told me they had to check out any HIPPA rules I would need to sign off on. I told her I had been trained out the wazoo on HIPPA. Still I have to wait til she calls me to begin volunteering.

I checked my bank account today. It doesn't look good. I won't last much longer. I started the application for food stamps out of desperation.

I began filling out the application for flu shot clinics. Their website says, graduate nurses are welcome! I nearly fainted!

Tomorrow I will send a thankyou note to the lady who never called me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment